Visa for Nepal in the UAE
If you plan to visit Nepal, please come to the Embassy of Nepal in Abu Dhabi with the following documents:
- A Visa Application Form.
Please complete the form, duly sign it and affix a recent passport size photograph. You can type in the given fields and then print or you can print and write in it as per your convenience.
- Your Passport and its photocopy (Please note that the validity of your passport shouldn’t be less than six months, and there should be at least one blank page to stamp visa in your passport)
- A copy of your UAE visa,
- NOC Letter (No Objection Letter) from your sponsor/Company (if your are employed in the UAE). The letter either can be addressed to the embassy or simply written as “To Whom It May Concern” type that mentions inter alia their No Objection to the employe’s visit, the employee’s name and nationality, job title and salary. The letter should be stamped and signed by the company’s autorized person. Passport copy with UAE Visa page copy of the sponsor is required in case of personal sponsorship.
- Any other document that you think supports your application.
- Visa fee (AED 100, 160 and 400 for 15, 30 and 90 days multiple entry visas respectively) in cash.
- Please be advised to come to the Embassy in person to apply for a visa. Applicant(s) can also authorize somebody to act on his/her behalf to submit the application and collect the passport/visa. Also note that a person himself/herself an applicant can represent Group travelers or families and apply on their/his/her behalf but cannot sign on their/his/her behalf in the applications.
- Visas applications can be submitted between 9:30 am to 1.30 pm (from Sunday to Thursday) and can be collected between 2:30 to 4 pm.
- Please note that visa policies could be different for different nationalities. To learn more visit www.nepalimmigration.gov.np
Visa Application Form
file: pdf, size: 46kb