- If submitted the fake documents.
- If failed to provide salary and other facilities as stated in the contract paper to NDSWs.
- If refuse/hesitate to rescue the NDSWs during the time of problem created by security threat.
- If failed to renew the registration of the agency at the Embassy of Nepal on specific date.
- If the contract between the concerned Nepalese agency and the UAE is terminated or make default.
- If the deducted Deposit has not been compensated by the concerned agency of UAE within 15 days to the Embassy.
- If The employer does not give one day off per week to the Employer.
- If the local authorized recruitment agency involves in recruiting the NDSW violating the provisions mentioned in the existing Directives of NDSWs of Nepal.