The Embassy of Nepal may deduct the deposit of the concerned agency (if the Employer failed to compensate) /employer to compensate the concerned Employee’s Salary, Medical Treatment Cost and Air Ticket Cost to go to Nepal under the following conditions:
- If the job nature is different and facilities including salary are less than agreed in the contract. contract.
- If the Employee is seriously ill and can not perform his/her duties.
- If any physical assault, mental pressure and harassment occurs due to misbehavior/maltreatment by the owner or his/her family members.
- If the employee is transferred to other than agreed contract place/country.
- If the employer refuse/hesitate to let employee to return to his/her country back after completion of the contract period.